The Scientific Council
The Scientific Council of the OSTP was formed by the regulation no. 65 of Olsztyn President on 20 February 2013, in order to ensure the participation of the economic environment and representatives of the higher education in their efforts to promote entrepreneurship, innovation and regional technology transfer. The Council is a consultative and advisory unit.
The term of office of the Scientific Council was 4 years. Thereafter, as the result of the regulation no. 42 of Olsztyn President on 9 February 2021, the new Scientific Council was created from the 7th march 2021 to the 6th march 2025.
The Council consists of the representatives of Olsztyn universities. Personal Council composition:
- prof. dr hab. inż. Paweł Brzuzan - Faculty of Geoengineering, Institute of Environmental Engineering, Department of Biotechnology in Environmental Protection of University of Warmia and Mazury; the president of the Scientific Counsil
- prof. dr hab. Roman Kisiel – Faculty of Economic Sciences, Institute of Economics and Finance; Departament of Economic policy of UWM in Olsztyn;
- prof. dr hab. inż. Andrzej Krankowski – Faculty od Geoengineering, Institut of Geodesy and General Construction, Space Radio-Diagnostics Research Centre of UWM in Olsztyn,
- dr hab. inż. Marek Adamczak – Faculty of Food Science; Department of Engineering and Process Equipment of UWM in Olsztyn,
- dr hab. inż. Ireneusz Białobrzewski, prof. of WMU – Faculty of Technical Sciences, Department of System Engineering of UWM in Olsztyn,
- dr Dariusz Gibasiewicz – Faculty of Law and Administration; Department of Financial Law and Tax Law of UWM in Olsztyn,
- dr Lucyna Kwiatkowska – Rector of Kotarbinski University of Information Technology and Management in Olsztyn; the Vice President of the Scientific Council,
- mgr inż. Marek Adamowicz – the Director of the Institute of System Engineering of the prof. Tadeusz Kotarbiński Olsztyn Higher School of Information Technology and Management ,
- dr inż. Tomasz Jeliński – Leading Specialist of the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of Polish Academy of Sciences,
- dr inż. Małgorzata Kuźmierczyk - Public Health School, Department of Psychology and Sociology of Health and Public Health School of Public Health of UWM in Olsztyn,
- dr Stanislaw Szmitka – the Director of the Faculty of Economics in the Olsztyn Higher School,
- Marek Iwanicki – production and service director; Chairman of the Board Olmex KMB Sp. z o.o.,
- dr hab. Inż. Robert Wójcik, prof. UWM – W-ART Bulding Security Center.